Online registration is now open for the 18th annual Miles for Matheny, our fundraiser and community event being held Sunday, May 31, at Liberty Park in downtown Peapack, NJ. Log onto www.milesformatheny.org to register for one or more events and to create your own fundraising team.
All proceeds from Miles for Matheny will benefit programs and services that enhance the lives of the children and adults at Matheny and serve people with disabilities in the community. Activities at Miles include:
• Lu Huggins Wheelchair Walk – join with Matheny patients and students as they wheel one mile through downtown Peapack.
• Fitness Walk – one-mile power walk for all ages immediately preceding the Wheelchair Walk, with all walkers invited to go the extra mile by joining the Wheelchair Walk participants for a second mile around town.
• Cycling – choose from five different cycling routes through Somerset Hills country roads.
• Kids Fun Run – four different races for children, ages 3-10.
• Live music, family entertainment and refreshments throughout the day.